Choosing granite over other worktop materials
Granite has always been a favourite among homemakers for that luxurious classy touch in the kitchen. They are considered the ultimate mark of royalty. Listed here are some of the advantages granite worktops have over other worktop materials:
- Kitchen granite worktops are exclusive and one-of-a-kind as each stone is unique in its colour and texture pattern. This makes each countertop a matchless piece of home decor.
- They provide the best value for your money. Granite is known to recover its sheen for a long period and a good quality granite stone seldom depreciates.
- It is very easy to clean and maintain on a regular basis. Just a little amount of neutral detergent with some warm water will do the trick.
- One of the most advantageous features of granite is its durability. It is a very strong material and shows no signs of chipping and fading away even after several years of continuous use.
- Stain and heat resistant properties make it the ideal choice for kitchen countertops as hot objects and spills make an indispensable part of the kitchen work.
- Properly sealed countertops are moisture resistant and hygienic as bacterial contamination is not an issue with granite worktops.
Marble4life holds an experience of over 30 years in providing quality kitchen granite worktops nationwide in the UK region. Call today at 01274377600 and get a free no-obligation quote today! Choose from our extensive range of granite stones available in different hues and get a free sample on request.